yes, so,

as I was saying, nearly three months ago when I last blogged, um, well, what was I saying? Life keeps happening, all day and most of the night. Number two son came home after three years. That has been the biggest news release I have not yet written about. I don't know if there are words enough to describe how I felt/feel/fell/falling/forever/freed about this. A piece of my heart has been recovered by the proper authorities and safely returned and I am grateful beyond words to have him back in my life.

More beauty, damn it. That's what I seek--more things that uplift me, inspire me, heal me. This website is a good place to turn: http://poem-of-the-week.blogspot.com/ This week features a poem by the woman who will recite at Obama's inauguration. I like it a lot. I've been trying to get outside more, too, since the horrid cold snap that sent me screaming indoors. The spring-like break in the weather is a life-saver for someone who needs to be outdoors like a dog needs a bone.

"I'll try to keep up the blog better, but no promises because I'm feeling a bit uninspired," she says in the echoing room.

Comments

Bruce said…
well it's about time!
LH said…
It's okay. I'll keep clicking and clicking and clicking! It's always worth the wait!

Popular Posts