when a few weeks equal one year

A few weeks ago, in mid February, husband and I went on vacation to the British Virgin Islands. Very cool place. Unfortunately I got the worst cold (or I should say ONLY cold) I've had it the past five years while on vacation. Still, one must soldier on having a good time. And we did have a great time, I just didn't get as rested as I'd hoped, and then headed back to work feeling vaguely out of sorts. So vacation seems like it was about a year ago now. Anyway. We stayed on Tortolla and also visited The Baths on Virgin Gorda (site of this fab picture). The Baths were amazing, and Tortolla was warm and beautiful. One morning husband and I were the only two people on a mile stretch of white sand, palm trees, and turquoise water. It doesn't get much better than that even when one has a raging chest cold.

Comments

Popular Posts