gloomy

A couple of weeks ago the sky was this brilliant blue color with puffy white clouds. This kind of sky makes living through another Midwestern winter seem possible. But alas, the sky has been gray for weeks now and I am having trouble staying cheerful and energetic. I want to sink into the oblivion of couch and blankets, books and fatty snack foods. I've been seeking out funny and/or delightful things to pick myself up. Friends, if you can point me to any funny or delightful things, please feel free to do so. The Republican debates will not count as your humorous contribution because they are only funny until you remember that one of these clowns could be President.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The thought that January is just about over makes me smile on these gloomy days!! Also, the strategy that I am following this year with all the crap going on in schools is "don't think about it." It seems to help me.
N
LH said…
something funny. Get Seth on that.

I agree with everything you've written here.

just fyi.

Popular Posts