blog! you're it!


My friend L, the super blogger. We are blogging each other in this picture. Despite the fact that we are jokingly communing with each other through digital camera lenses, the real laughter and friendship was what we were all about last Friday. Wine and good food, watching our kids hang out, talking politics and family and books, watching the summer sun set over the deck with various wonderful folks. Summer is good. Life is good. Friends are good. And I should, as L points out, blog that fact.

Comments

LH said…
love this shot. but do my arms look weird? i always worry when i wear that shirt.
Julie Anna said…
I have never noticed your arms looking weird, but I'll look more closely from now on. (KIDDING) I think your arms look quite normal.
Anonymous said…
I MISS YOU GUYS! wEIRD ARMS AND ALL! Okay, Julie, you've made me start to cry as I read your description of another FOTD. Can't wait to see you both again. The one thing Germany is lacking is my good friends.
Julie Anna said…
Dear heart, it wasn't the same without you! (Despite seeing the fox and lh's obsession with seeing the fox :) Can't wait till you get home.

Popular Posts