it is not that bad

Seriously, I keep convincing myself that it is far too cold out to run and feel anything but misery. Thank goodness for a running buddy who also doesn't want to run in the cold but who knows as well as I do that we need to do this. Between the two of us, we pool enough gumption to get our winter gear on and get out for a run today--our 4 mile route to Bryan Park, around twice, and back to the office. Surprisingly, it was not that bad. It was not nearly as bad as I'd imagined it would be. I warmed up and actually enjoyed it. Maybe I will do it again before I forget that it's not that bad.
(Photo: S. Kittles, wondercat, who worries not one bit about her winter weight gain.)

Comments

LH said…
that's a great foto of the wondercat.
Hallie said…
Aww. your wondercat is so adorable!

Popular Posts