I'm at about 0.79 (or "G")

Image result for sad scale
I am so bummed out regarding my last post.  Amazon contacted me today and they cannot provide the installation service in my area for a gazebo.  This is why I was so excited because *I* have a hard time finding services in my area. Even the jobs board on the IU site is overwhelmed with people needing people to do things, rather than people needing things to do. This probably bodes well for the job market in the US.  I'm happy that people are busy.  But I had to cancel the gazebo because I can't have all the parts in the backyard, waiting for an eternity to find someone to install it.

FOTD will still be on.  We just will not have a swank gazebo to gather under.  I may just have to go with a tent again and hope for the best. 


Comments

mm said…
I feel sad for you. Currently, I'm trying to get new panels for my tub/shower replaced. It's so difficult to find people to do such jobs.
LH said…
I'm actually pretty surprised that you can't just whip that gazebo up in an afternoon.

You make things all the time. You're a maker.
Julie said…
A maker, but not a builder. If a cake falls over, it's not the end of the world. If a 12 foot wooden gazebo falls over, it could be fairly disastrous.
lee said…
Point well taken.

Popular Posts