the things we do for fun

This is my son making a goofy face in the bathroom mirror. He does that a lot. He's always trying to make me laugh. Sometimes when he's done making goofy faces, now that he is taller than me, he hooks an arm around my neck and drags me around the house rubbing a knuckle on my head until I'm screaming in laughter and for him to stop. It's often like living with an annoying bigger brother, and I'm an expert on that subject. Anyway, our conversation this morning went like this:
Him: Take my picture doing this.
Me: Ok, can I blog you doing that?
Him: Well, you would anyway, even if I said not to.
Me: Absolutely not. If you asked me not to blog something, I wouldn't blog it.
Him: Well, I don't care. Blog it if you want.
Which makes me wonder, does the observation of the experiment (in this case, Life) change the results of the experiement?

Comments

LH said…
this pic is funny in a creepy kind of way.
LH said…
this face is really growing on me. I've clicked on it so many times this past week. Very amusing and ridiculous. Kudos to A
Julie Anna said…
Ok, that was like a big fat hint to get something new on the blog, wasn't it? HA! I've been meaning to, my friend. Life just goes screaming by at break-neck speed!
LH said…
yes, that was my tactful tactic. tho the picture is compelling.
a sentence or two soon, i beg of you.

Popular Posts