failure to blog

I am struggling to keep up with the daily blogging this time of year, obviously. I don't know where my time goes, it just goes. Whole days of it. And yet, each and every day, blog-worthy things are happening. For instance, after our family Thanksgiving meal on T'day, son the younger was invited to a second feast at the home of super model Elaine Irwin (formerly Mellencamp). Son is friends with her son with local-boy-made-big John Mellencamp. The next day, he and his buddy went to John Mellencamp's house where son met Meg Ryan. Yes, that Meg Ryan. And hung out with her son with Dennis Quaid. It's just all more than I can take in, honestly. Son spent the entire weekend rubbing elbows with the rich and famous and was cranky when he came home. Probably a rude awakening. Sorry, son, this is where we live. Down here amongst the little people. Ha! I asked him if Meg Ryan fixed him a sandwich. He scoffed and said, "They have people who do that." Totally unrelated photo: one-woman adventures at the youthful age of 22. I appear to have more enthusiasm in this photo than I can ever seem to muster up these days. Where did my enthusiasm go?

Comments

Anonymous said…
You haven't changed a bit-still young and beautiful! I think this photo was taken yesterday!
N

Popular Posts