maybe it's low iron?



Tansy and I are feeling pretty much the same about August. Meh. We are having very little adventure over here this month, and we aren't seeing a whole lot of action either, other than trying to stay alive on my bike to work since the students returned.  We are barely propelling ourselves off the couch to do the necessary things. Some responsibilities are being ignored.  Some adulting is not getting done.  Too many (and yet never enough) episodes of Outlander are being watched.  Unless a miracle occurs and I suddenly get a bundle of up-till-now-unseen, late summer energy, I'm going to remain hopelessly behind on the August challenge and like today, and on pretty much all of this month's blog entries, I'll just be phoning it in again. I'll propose a blog challenge for next August: "August and All the Reasons it is a Regrettable Month".  September will be better.  It always is. Today is feeling a teensy bit more Septemberish outside, and if I had a diet coke, I think I could almost will myself into some kind of action. Photo: our perch on the sofa until something gives.

Comments

mm said…
I love this photo!
LH said…
Yeah, I hear ya. I didn't do a damn thing this week. And today's been all about sitting around my house.

Still, I'm pretty impressed that we've blogged at all, considering the ho-hum of it all right now.

Popular Posts