andy in north carolina


Can I begin to tell you how much I love this picture of my son? First of all, he rarely just smiles for a picture, but almost always hams it up. Second of all, he is blooming into a handsome young man right before my eyes. I threw him in with eight other teenagers whom he'd never met, on a four day camping trip, and expected him to swim. Somehow I knew Andy would do just fine...he's a go with the flow kind of kid and loves camping and being outdoors. I was amazed, though, at how quickly and how well they all got along together, hiked and cooked and hung out and joked together, and called themselves friends by the end of the trip.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a great picture of Andy. It sounds like these teenagers were able to break through the "being cool" barrier. What a memorable experience for all of them!
LH said…
This is a cool picture of anybody! Great work with the digital. I keep dropping mine, so it's just a matter of time before it's broken. I can't wait to blog the deck.

Popular Posts