crazy cat lady

I blatantly stole this picture because it cracks me up so much. Any of the LOLcat pictures cause me to literally LOL. (If you are not familiar with the the LOLcat phenomenon, you should google it, and if you have ever loved a cat, you will laugh, too.) I think the partner is sometimes jealous of my close relationship with our cat Skittles, but she just adores me so very much. I can see it in her big green eyes as she rests her head on my chest, purrs madly, and gazes up at me lovingly. Either that, or she knows I'm the worst of the pushovers in our house. I will almost always let her sit on my lap. I will almost always stop and give her a pet. I will almost always let her take up my half of the bed at night, or let her sleep on my head. I will let a cat in and out the door more times than anyone else has patience for. I will save her the last dregs of my Breyer's vanilla ice cream even though I, myself, would like to lick out the bowl.

Comments

Bruce said…
Who wouldn't have adoration in their eyes with their head laying on your chest?
Julie Anna said…
you are very bad, Mr. B.

Popular Posts