and then what happened

Obviously I did not complete the July blogger's challenge. July sort of got away from me, as did August. Seriously, I worked too much these months. Everything just hit the fan, work-wise. And I kept running three times a week in the heat, which was pretty exhausting. In between running and work was the fabulous visit from all my story group buddies! 20+ people hanging out in our kitchen, on our porch, and around our fire pit for 4 days, laughing, eating, drinking, and talk-talk-talk-talking. It was awesome fun. Now the fall semester has begun at the University, and some of my biggest work projects have been completed and I'm finding more time to relax and hopefully keep up on the blog. And run of course, in prep for some short races and a half marathon in November. (Photo: the lovelies Molly and Pam chill in the shade of the back porch during marathon talkathon and all around fabulous four day friend fest.)

Comments

Popular Posts