making space: the days that followed


I ran into LH the other night and felt terrible guilt about starting a blog challenge--with the best of intentions--and then not doing even as well as those who took up my challenge!  But I am letting that go.  I am staying true to the challenge in my heart.  The thinking about my Sankalpa, rolling it around in my heart and my mind and giving it fertile ground upon which to grow.  Nurturing the idea that I am all I need to be, I have all I need, there are just aspects of the all that need to be brought into  full fruition.  I am still getting rid of actual physical stuff, too.  I am keeping this short for now, because  once again, life calls, and I am off for a run with BRB Tanya, over our lunch hour.   More later.


Comments

LH said…
I like the seed nurturing idea. Yes!

The quality of our life
Depends on the quality
Of the seeds
That lie deep in our consciousness.


Thich Nhat Hanh

Popular Posts