muscle mutts


Andy and I took a road trip to Dayton on Sunday to meet up with my online friend "Woofess" from Australia (in the red hat) who is terrorizing her way across the US, and Linda and Kevin from New York. We laughed, ate, drank, and laughed some more. I've known Linda and Glenda for probably six years online. Meeting them in person was, true to past experiences, like connecting with long lost friends or family. After lunch, Andy and I went shopping at the humongous mall next to the restaurant. I'd had two glasses of wine, and I should not have been allowed to handle a loaded charge card. However, I have to say that while I don't enjoy shopping all that much, it was a much easier experience with two glasses of wine in me. I made a number of purchases in record time. I am now afraid to look in the bags, though.

Comments

LH said…
what'd ya get? what'd ya get?
Julie Anna said…
An uncharacteristically non-clumpy-soled pair of sandals, an uncharacteristically feminine sundress, a what-was-I-thinking skirt, and a fall jacket that was all me. Maybe I was sobering up a bit by the time I got to the jacket. Andy got a rainbow assortment of socks and he wasn't even drinking.
LH said…
that would be funny to track the purchases of people who had had x number of drinks before shopping. let's do a study.

Popular Posts