K

Kohler

Kohler is the brand name of the new faucets we bought to go with our new sinks in the bathroom. We are finally working on our bathroom remodel and have most of one side done. This is why my K entry will be short. I have worked pretty much the whole weekend on the bathroom and I am tired. What I am hoping is that the progress does not stop at the small toilet area but that I can keep husband's energy up for completing the whole thing. Because right now the two halves of the bathroom are living in different centuries. The old looks that much worse next to the new. I have learned that there is only so much I can push in this situation and so I am practicing patience. I have started the painting and clearing out in the other half. I can continue on making some small progress. Pictures forthcoming at some point. This is freaking boring, I know. The cat is having an anxiety attack over it, though.

Comments

LH said…
how's it going over there with your bathroom?

Popular Posts