very vague

I will just tell you right now that I am suddenly very vague on 1) why I started into this personal trainer certification thing and 2) what exactly I want to do with it. Seems like I was much more clear when I began. I wanted to vigorously pursue this goal. You might even say I had a vision. I have lost a little steam over the summer and am a few chapters behind according to the emails encouraging me to accomplish certain chapters by certain dates. I stopped reading the emails because they just made me feel bad. I blame it on the heat and humidity and the fact that my family, bless their hearts, never go a single solitary moment without having a television on. If I want to read in the quiet where I can concentrate, I have to go outside or to someplace like a coffee establishment which has it's own set of distractions. I will get re-energized on this project, I am sure. There is some niche for me in the personal training world, surely. And if not, I am at least smarter about my own body and my own training. And speaking of vague, I found this picture on my computer but am really vague about what is going on. It looks like husband is getting ready to eat cereal, and yet there is a beer bottle on the counter. And there are our farmer's market bags in the background. So is this Sunday morning? And we have not yet put away our Saturday farmer's market stuff? We were having beer with breakfast or cereal for dinner?  I am quite vague about the why and when of this photo.

Comments

dw said…
This looks like our house on Sundays.

Popular Posts